OPERATING PRESSURE AND FLOW
The Rotary Surface Cleaner will operate at a minimum flow of 3.5 gpm @ 2000 psi and a maximum flow of 12 gpm @ 4000 psi.
To determine your pressure washer’s flow rate and pressure, refer to your operating manual.
SIDEWINDER OPERATING SPECIFICATIONS
- Insist on Increased rear shaft hardness and LP seals throughout to extend swivel life and reduce down time for repair and maintenance
- Check the erosion resistance and temperature capacity of the exterior wear items like the cover and brush
- A spray bar assembly to allow the user to match the impingement angle to the surface material (ie. Using a higher angle
to reduce impact on softer materials like a wood deck)
- All model components should be interchangeable and components modular for ease of repair
- Swivel components should be cost effective and readily available when necessary
- Unit should be completely field repairable
- Should be sufficiently portable, light and easily connected
- Have the option of foldable and/or rigid handles, as needed and interchangeable
- Insist on two year warrantees and most comprehensive component coverage
- Insist on fabrication standards and materials covered by industry or Military Specifications
- Check out aftermarket service record of the company including turn time and parts availability